George Zimmerman accused of threatening Beyoncé over Trayvon Martin documentary

Lawrence Kim
September 8, 2018

Text messages published by The Blast yesterday (September 7), which are allegedly Zimmerman's, show him calling Jay-Z a "bitch" and Beyoncé a "broke whore" (as if anyone's going to believe that).

Supposedly, not only did he threaten Beyonce and Jay Z but also sent hundreds of disturbing messages and voicemails to the private investigator who reached out to him.

"If I see either of them in my life, they'll find themselves inside a 13 foot gator", he said in another.

Zimmerman had been charged in May for stalking and harassing the private investigator.

Late a year ago, Zimmerman threatened the seasoned rapper and said that he would feed Jay-Z to "an alligator".

Apparently, the explosive conflict took place while filming Jay's documentary 'Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story'.

After the charges, Zimmerman demanded to see Warren's investigation records, but the private investigator refused, claiming that Zimmerman was really trying to find the identities of others participating in the documentary series, The Blast reported.

Zimmerman shot and killed Martin while he was walking through a neighborhood in Sanford, Florida, in 2012. A year later, Zimmerman was acquitted in a trial that drew global attention.

George Zimmerman has found himself in trouble a number of times since the acquittal.

George Zimmerman, the man a jury let walk away after shooting unarmed teen Trayvon Martin, has reportedly made death threats against superstar Beyoncé and her husband Jay-Z The Blast reports.

Other reports by Click Lancashire

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER