Bobbi Kristina’s Friend Who Found Her In Bathtub Dies Of Apparent Overdose

Lawrence Kim
August 18, 2018

The friend who discovered Bobbi Kristina Brown in her bathtub has died of an apparent drug overdose. Lomas was reportedly found unresponsive on the bathroom floor with a syringe near his body.

A law enforcement source told TMZ that a friend found Max Lomas unresponsive in a bathroom in MS with a syringe by his body.

Lomas to taken to hospital in MS, where he died, according to TMZ.

As previously noted, Lomas was a major witness in the untimely death of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown's only daughter Bobbi Kristina. His friend became concerned when Lomas wouldn't come out of the bathroom or respond, and so he entered the restroom to find him passed out on the ground.

Brown was in a coma for six months before dying in hospice care at age 22 on July 26, 2015.

Bobbi's mother Whitney died on 11 February 2012 after being found in her Beverly Hilton hotel room bathtub. Coroner's officials ruled the singer's death accidental and said heart disease and cocaine were contributing factors.

Lomas was close friends with Bobbi and was reportedly her ex-boyfriend; he was in Bobbi's house in the hours leading up to her death.

The young woman's estate won a $36million civil wrongful death lawsuit against Nick Gordon, which alleged he abused Bobbi Kristina.

Lomas' rap sheet included charges of possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, possession of Xanax, and possession of a firearm stemming from a January 2015 arrest.

Other reports by Click Lancashire

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER