Corey Feldman's list of paedophiles unearthed by Santa Barbara police staff

Elias Hubbard
December 7, 2017

Feldman has long complained about the interview, saying that police ignored his claims of sexual abuse in Hollywood and ignored the names of the people he mentioned.

Since finding the recording, Santa Barbara Police told Fox News they will hand it over to the Los Angeles Police. "Everybody that affected my life, I'm going to give the perspective that I can give, what I viewed, what I experienced from a first-hand account", he told Today.

"Following the recent inquiries into the Sheriff's Office interview of Mr. Feldman in 1993, the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office conducted an additional review for any stored items remaining from the Michael Jackson investigation", according to a statement from the sheriff's office.

Corey Feldman's list of predators dating back to the Michael Jackson pedophile investigation actually does exist, police now say, after denying there was any record of claims made by the former child star in 1993, Fox News reported.

"In a container which included the original reports from the investigation, the sheriff's office located some detective working copies of audio recordings made during the investigation", the statement read.

The Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office reportedly obtained audiotapes from 1993 on which Feldman names the individuals who allegedly abused him, building what seemed to be a strong case for Feldman.

More recently, the sheriff's office said they didn't have any record of Feldman naming a suspect in his allegation that he was sexually assaulted.

Feldman blames his friend Corey Haim's untimely death from complications of drug addiction on the traumatic abuse that Haim suffered as a child on Hollywood sets.

He confirmed Jon Grissom as one of his abusers while on "The Dr. Oz Show" last month, when Oz contacted Los Angeles Police on air to see if Feldman could initiate a new case on the matter. "They're on record. They have all this information".

Feldman also named former child talent manager and convicted sex offender Marty Weiss in a separate interview with Megyn Kelly.

He eventually pleaded no contest to two counts of child molestation in 2012 and was sentenced to a year in jail and five years probation however he was immediately released after entering his plea for time served.

Fox News reached out to Corey Feldman and the Los Angeles Police Department but did not receive comment.

Feldman has been discussing his attempted to takedown of pedophilia in Hollywood since he proposed the idea of a $10 million movie based on the predatory behavior of young men in the business back in October.

Other reports by Click Lancashire

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER