Bets SUSPENDED as Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'READY' to announce engagement

Lawrence Kim
November 24, 2017

A source told Us Weekly that the couple are planning to Wednesday in late June.

Last week, it was announced Markle will no longer appearing in Suits, the US TV legal drama which launched her career.

It has also been claimed that Meghan, 36, has left her highly successful role on Suits as paralegal Rachel Zane, telling show bosses that she won't be returning for the eighth season next year.

But other sources say that she's actually set to move in with Prince Harry in Nottingham Cottage-a two-bedroom home inside the Kensington Palace.

The last time we checked in, both Harry and Megs were asking their loved ones when they had an opening in their calendar.

Earlier this month, Meghan is reported to have been introduced to the Queen, spending an hour in her private sitting room enjoying sandwiches, scones and cake.

The first stage of the structural restoration was completed in May 1996
Tim Graham Getty Images The first stage of the structural restoration was completed in May 1996

"There are are no plans for them to live separately", a friend of Meghan tells the magazine.

The actress' new living arrangement brings her closer to another royal couple, her future brother and sister in-law, Prince William and Duchess Kate.

'It is not a question of if but when, ' said one insider.

Then, Clarence House first released a statement saying that William and Kate would be Wednesday the next year before the couple gave a TV interview later that day and posed for photos at St James's Palace. Well, Megan Markle will start a completely different life: Prince Harry in November fueled rumors of an impending engagement to an actress.

Prince Harry (L) and Meghan Markle (R) on their first public appearance together at the Invictus Games 2017 in Toronto.

Other reports by Click Lancashire

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER